Harford Bank (OTCMKTS:HFBK – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Thursday, November 9th, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 24th will be paid a dividend of 0.22 per share on Friday, December 22nd. This represents a $0.88 dividend on an annualized basis and a dividend yield of 2.73%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 22nd.
Harford Bank Trading Up 1.8 %
Shares of OTCMKTS:HFBK opened at $32.21 on Monday. The business’s 50-day simple moving average is $32.69 and its 200 day simple moving average is $32.99. Harford Bank has a one year low of $30.75 and a one year high of $34.50.
Harford Bank Company Profile
- Five stocks we like better than Harford Bank
- ETF Screener: Uses and Step-by-Step Guide
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- Russell 2000 Index, How Investors Use it For Profitable Trading
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Harford Bank Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Harford Bank and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.