Norman Broadbent plc (LON:NBB – Get Free Report) insider Mehr Malik acquired 158,350 shares of the business’s stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 20th. The stock was acquired at an average price of GBX 6 ($0.07) per share, for a total transaction of £9,501 ($11,667.69).
Norman Broadbent Stock Performance
Shares of LON:NBB traded up GBX 0.05 ($0.00) during midday trading on Monday, reaching GBX 6.30 ($0.08). The company’s stock had a trading volume of 158,350 shares, compared to its average volume of 87,753. The firm has a market capitalization of £4.02 million, a PE ratio of -525.00 and a beta of -0.14. Norman Broadbent plc has a twelve month low of GBX 3 ($0.04) and a twelve month high of GBX 6.93 ($0.09). The stock has a fifty day moving average of GBX 5.90 and a 200 day moving average of GBX 5.68. The company has a quick ratio of 0.76, a current ratio of 0.81 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 199.87.
About Norman Broadbent
- Five stocks we like better than Norman Broadbent
- Golden Cross Stocks: Pattern, Examples and Charts
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
- Industrial Products Stocks Investing
- Target these 3 hot retail stocks for Black Friday deals
- Stock Splits, Do They Really Impact Investors?
- Dell Technologies breaks out, riding high on AI
Receive News & Ratings for Norman Broadbent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Norman Broadbent and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.