Lassonde Industries Inc (TSE:LAS – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Friday, November 10th, Zacks reports. Shareholders of record on Thursday, November 23rd will be given a dividend of 0.50 per share on Friday, December 15th. This represents a $2.00 annualized dividend and a yield of ∞. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 22nd.
Lassonde Industries Price Performance
Lassonde Industries has a 12-month low of C$209.50 and a 12-month high of C$269.18.
Wall Street Analyst Weigh In
Separately, National Bank Financial reiterated an “outperform overweight” rating on shares of Lassonde Industries in a research note on Monday, August 7th.
Lassonde Industries Company Profile
Lassonde Industries Inc is a Canada-based company, which develops, manufactures and markets a range of ready-to-drink fruit and vegetable juices and drinks. The Company is a producer of store brand shelf-stable fruit juices and drinks in the United States and a producer of cranberry sauces. The Company operates in two market segments: the retail segment and the food service segment.
- Five stocks we like better than Lassonde Industries
- How to Invest in Social Media
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- What is the Dogs of the Dow Strategy? Overview and Examples
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- How to Calculate Stock Profit
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Lassonde Industries Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Lassonde Industries and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.