Litecoin (LTC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 20th. Over the last seven days, Litecoin has traded down 3.5% against the dollar. Litecoin has a total market capitalization of $5.19 billion and $262.14 million worth of Litecoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Litecoin coin can currently be bought for $70.19 or 0.00186426 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0802 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- UNUS SED LEO (LEO) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $3.94 or 0.00010473 BTC.
- DEI (DEI) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0121 or 0.00000032 BTC.
- NyanCoin (NYAN) traded 2.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.40 or 0.00008809 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 11.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.20 or 0.00000528 BTC.
- MegaCoin (MEC) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $4.30 or 0.00015776 BTC.
- Lotto (LOTTO) traded down 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000002 BTC.
- EAC (EAC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000004 BTC.
Litecoin Coin Profile
Litecoin (LTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 13th, 2011. Litecoin’s total supply is 84,000,000 coins and its circulating supply is 73,894,870 coins. Litecoin’s official Twitter account is @litecoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Litecoin is https://reddit.com/r/litecoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Litecoin’s official website is litecoin.org. Litecoin’s official message board is litecointalk.io.
Litecoin Coin Trading
Investors seeking to acquire Litecoin using U.S. dollars directly can do so using Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini.
Receive News & Updates for Litecoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Litecoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.