APM Human Services International Limited (ASX:APM – Get Free Report) insider Megan Wynne acquired 1,500,000 shares of the stock in a transaction dated Wednesday, November 15th. The shares were bought at an average cost of A$1.51 ($0.96) per share, with a total value of A$2,260,500.00 ($1,439,808.92).
Megan Wynne also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Thursday, September 14th, Megan Wynne purchased 550,000 shares of APM Human Services International stock. The shares were purchased at an average price of A$1.77 ($1.12) per share, with a total value of A$970,750.00 ($618,312.10).
- On Tuesday, September 5th, Megan Wynne acquired 1,100,000 shares of APM Human Services International stock. The stock was purchased at an average cost of A$1.81 ($1.15) per share, for a total transaction of A$1,988,800.00 ($1,266,751.59).
APM Human Services International Stock Performance
The company has a quick ratio of 1.31, a current ratio of 1.64 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 68.63.
APM Human Services International Dividend Announcement
About APM Human Services International
APM Human Services International Limited provides human and health services in Australia and internationally. The company offers employment services, such as job search assistance, interview preparation, resumé writing, training in specific job skills, and support for jobseekers; and on-the-job training, communicating with employers and co-workers, and assisting with the organisation of workplace modifications for individuals.
- Five stocks we like better than APM Human Services International
- The Dividend Kings With Highest Yield
- Target these 3 hot retail stocks for Black Friday deals
- Are Penny Stocks a Good Fit for Your Portfolio?
- Cisco stock plummets on weak forecast: Is it a warning for tech?
- Insider Selling Explained: Can it Inform Your Investing Choices?
- An inside day for Target says another sell-off looms
Receive News & Ratings for APM Human Services International Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for APM Human Services International and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.