M&F Bancorp, Inc. (OTCMKTS:MFBP – Get Free Report) declared a quarterly dividend on Tuesday, October 24th, NASDAQ reports. Shareholders of record on Friday, November 24th will be given a dividend of 0.04 per share by the financial services provider on Wednesday, December 13th. This represents a $0.16 annualized dividend and a yield of 1.18%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, November 22nd.
M&F Bancorp Stock Performance
MFBP opened at $13.60 on Monday. The stock’s fifty day moving average is $15.60 and its two-hundred day moving average is $18.62. M&F Bancorp has a 52 week low of $13.60 and a 52 week high of $30.75.
About M&F Bancorp
- Five stocks we like better than M&F Bancorp
- What Makes a Stock a Good Dividend Stock?
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- Investing in Travel Stocks Benefits
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for M&F Bancorp Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for M&F Bancorp and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.