Minnova Corp. (CVE:MCI – Get Free Report)’s share price reached a new 52-week low during mid-day trading on Monday . The company traded as low as C$0.02 and last traded at C$0.02, with a volume of 110000 shares changing hands. The stock had previously closed at C$0.03.
Minnova Price Performance
The stock has a fifty day moving average of C$0.02 and a 200-day moving average of C$0.04. The company has a quick ratio of 0.12, a current ratio of 0.07 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 0.67. The firm has a market capitalization of C$1.40 million, a P/E ratio of -0.63 and a beta of 0.48.
Minnova Corp. engages in the exploration and evaluation of mineral properties. The company operates in two segments, Mineral Exploration and Renewable Energy. It primarily explores for gold. The company holds 100% interests in the PL Gold mine and the Nokomis property located in Manitoba. It also engages in the research and development of biomass gasification technology to produce renewable energy.
- Five stocks we like better than Minnova
- Canadian Penny Stocks: Can They Make You Rich?
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- What Are Utility Stocks? An Overview of the Utilities Sector
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- Unveiling The Power Of VWAP: A Key Indicator For Traders
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Minnova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Minnova and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.