NanoXplore Inc. (TSE:GRA – Get Free Report) Director Soroush Nazarpour acquired 10,000 shares of NanoXplore stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 20th. The shares were bought at an average price of C$2.00 per share, with a total value of C$20,000.00.
Soroush Nazarpour also recently made the following trade(s):
- On Wednesday, November 15th, Soroush Nazarpour acquired 5,000 shares of NanoXplore stock. The shares were bought at an average price of C$2.05 per share, with a total value of C$10,250.00.
- On Thursday, November 9th, Soroush Nazarpour purchased 5,000 shares of NanoXplore stock. The stock was acquired at an average price of C$2.04 per share, with a total value of C$10,200.00.
NanoXplore Price Performance
Shares of TSE:GRA traded down C$0.02 on Monday, reaching C$2.00. 111,046 shares of the company were exchanged, compared to its average volume of 73,538. The company has a current ratio of 2.48, a quick ratio of 2.01 and a debt-to-equity ratio of 20.62. NanoXplore Inc. has a 1-year low of C$1.98 and a 1-year high of C$3.57. The firm has a market cap of C$338.76 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -33.67 and a beta of 1.12. The company has a 50-day moving average of C$2.49 and a 200-day moving average of C$2.95.
Analyst Upgrades and Downgrades
Several brokerages have issued reports on GRA. National Bankshares dropped their price objective on shares of NanoXplore from C$5.00 to C$4.00 and set an “outperform” rating on the stock in a research note on Wednesday, November 8th. Raymond James dropped their price objective on shares of NanoXplore from C$4.50 to C$4.00 and set an “outperform” rating on the stock in a research note on Friday, November 10th.
NanoXplore Inc, a graphene company, manufactures and supplies graphene powder for use in industrial markets. The company offers graphene-based solutions, including GrapheneBlack powder and graphene-enhanced masterbatch pellets. It provides standard and custom graphene-enhanced plastic and composite products to customers in transportation, packaging, electronics, and other industrial sectors.
- Five stocks we like better than NanoXplore
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Why is the Ex-Dividend Date Significant to Investors?
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Use the MarketBeat Stock Screener
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for NanoXplore Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for NanoXplore and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.