TBC Bank Group PLC (LON:TBCG – Get Free Report) insider Thymios Kiriakopoulos bought 3,000 shares of TBC Bank Group stock in a transaction dated Monday, November 20th. The shares were bought at an average cost of GBX 2,729 ($33.51) per share, with a total value of £81,870 ($100,540.34).
TBC Bank Group Stock Performance
LON:TBCG traded up GBX 70 ($0.86) during trading hours on Monday, hitting GBX 2,755 ($33.83). 30,158 shares of the company’s stock traded hands, compared to its average volume of 56,351. The firm has a market cap of £1.53 billion, a P/E ratio of 479.39, a P/E/G ratio of 0.80 and a beta of 1.10. TBC Bank Group PLC has a twelve month low of GBX 1,966 ($24.14) and a twelve month high of GBX 3,095 ($38.01). The stock’s fifty day moving average price is GBX 2,804.89 and its two-hundred day moving average price is GBX 2,632.01.
About TBC Bank Group
- Five stocks we like better than TBC Bank Group
- Most Volatile Stocks, What Investors Need to Know
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
- How to Invest in Semiconductors
- Target these 3 hot retail stocks for Black Friday deals
- How to Choose Top Rated Stocks
- Dell Technologies breaks out, riding high on AI
Receive News & Ratings for TBC Bank Group Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for TBC Bank Group and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.