Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund, Inc. (NYSE:NTG – Get Free Report) announced a quarterly dividend on Thursday, November 9th, NASDAQ reports. Investors of record on Wednesday, November 22nd will be given a dividend of 0.77 per share by the investment management company on Thursday, November 30th. This represents a $3.08 annualized dividend and a yield of 8.92%. The ex-dividend date of this dividend is Tuesday, November 21st.
Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund has decreased its dividend payment by an average of 43.3% per year over the last three years and has raised its dividend annually for the last 2 consecutive years.
Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund Trading Up 1.1 %
NYSE:NTG opened at $34.53 on Monday. The firm’s fifty day simple moving average is $34.07 and its 200 day simple moving average is $34.19. Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund has a twelve month low of $29.64 and a twelve month high of $38.18.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund
About Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund
Tortoise MLP Fund, Inc is a close ended equity mutual fund launched and managed by Tortoise Capital Advisors LLC It invests in public equity markets. The fund primarily invests in equity securities of MLPs and their affiliates, with an emphasis on natural gas infrastructure Master Limited Partnerships.
- Five stocks we like better than Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund
- Manufacturing Stocks Investing
- 2 stocks that under-promised and over-delivered on their earnings
- Why Understanding Call Option Volume is Essential to Successful Options Trading
- 2 overlooked stocks that crushed earnings but traded lower
- Are These Liquid Natural Gas Stocks Ready For An Upside Bounce?
- 3 stocks that crushed earnings estimates and still tanked
Receive News & Ratings for Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Tortoise Midstream Energy Fund and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.