Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded down 3.8% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 8:00 AM E.T. on November 21st. Bitcoin Gold has a total market capitalization of $270.22 million and $3.34 million worth of Bitcoin Gold was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Bitcoin Gold coin can currently be bought for approximately $15.43 or 0.00041617 BTC on major exchanges. Over the last seven days, Bitcoin Gold has traded down 2.2% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $28.75 or 0.00077549 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded down 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $10.33 or 0.00027873 BTC.
- Komodo (KMD) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00000673 BTC.
- Pirate Chain (ARRR) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00000411 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00000700 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0765 or 0.00000206 BTC.
Bitcoin Gold Profile
Bitcoin Gold (BTG) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 25th, 2017. Bitcoin Gold’s total supply is 17,513,924 coins. The official website for Bitcoin Gold is bitcoingold.org. The Reddit community for Bitcoin Gold is https://reddit.com/r/bitcoingoldhq and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcoin Gold’s official Twitter account is @bitcoingold and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Bitcoin Gold is forum.bitcoingold.org.
Buying and Selling Bitcoin Gold
It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcoin Gold directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcoin Gold should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Bitcoin Gold using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcoin Gold Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcoin Gold and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.