Evoke Pharma Trading Down 3.5 %
Shares of NASDAQ EVOK opened at $1.25 on Friday. The stock has a market cap of $4.16 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of -0.55 and a beta of 0.28. The business has a 50 day simple moving average of $1.21 and a 200 day simple moving average of $1.45. Evoke Pharma has a 52 week low of $0.92 and a 52 week high of $5.96. The company has a debt-to-equity ratio of 9.29, a quick ratio of 3.27 and a current ratio of 3.50.
About Evoke Pharma
- Five stocks we like better than Evoke Pharma
- How to Calculate Retirement Income: MarketBeat’s Calculator
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Uptrend Stocks Explained: Learn How to Trade Using Uptrends
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- How to Evaluate a Stock Before Buying
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for Evoke Pharma Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Evoke Pharma and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.