PEDEVCO Trading Down 0.8 %
Shares of NYSE PED opened at $0.86 on Friday. PEDEVCO has a one year low of $0.80 and a one year high of $1.23. The stock has a market capitalization of $75.29 million, a price-to-earnings ratio of 28.77 and a beta of 1.24.
PEDEVCO (NYSE:PED – Get Free Report) last issued its earnings results on Thursday, November 9th. The company reported $0.01 EPS for the quarter, missing analysts’ consensus estimates of $0.02 by ($0.01). PEDEVCO had a net margin of 10.97% and a return on equity of 3.56%. The firm had revenue of $7.33 million during the quarter, compared to analysts’ expectations of $7.21 million. On average, equities research analysts anticipate that PEDEVCO will post 0.08 EPS for the current fiscal year.
PEDEVCO Corp., an oil and gas company, focuses on the acquisition, development, and production of oil and natural gas assets in the United States. The company is headquartered in Houston, Texas. PEDEVCO Corp. is a subsidiary of SK Energy LLC.
- Five stocks we like better than PEDEVCO
- How to Invest in Hotel Stocks
- The most upgraded stocks in November have two things in common
- Compound Interest and Why It Matters When Investing
- Monday.com rocked earnings like it’s the weekend
- What Is WallStreetBets and What Stocks Are They Targeting?
- Plan to own one retailer? Make it this one
Receive News & Ratings for PEDEVCO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for PEDEVCO and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.