Shares of Soitec SA (OTCMKTS:SLOIY – Get Free Report) have been given an average recommendation of “Moderate Buy” by the nine analysts that are covering the company, Marketbeat.com reports. One investment analyst has rated the stock with a sell recommendation, one has issued a hold recommendation and seven have issued a buy recommendation on the company.
Separately, Barclays initiated coverage on shares of Soitec in a report on Wednesday, August 30th. They issued an “equal weight” rating on the stock.
Soitec Trading Up 4.0 %
Soitec Company Profile
Soitec SA designs and manufactures semiconductor materials worldwide. Its products are used to manufacture chips that are used in smart phones, tablets, computers, IT servers, and data centers, as well as electronic components in cars, connected devices, and industrial and medical equipment. It offers Fully Depleted Silicon-On-Insulator (FD-SOI) for automotive radar and processors, and PD-SOI and FinFET-SOI products for high-performance computing markets.
- Five stocks we like better than Soitec
- Best Restaurant Stocks to Invest in Now
- Advanced Auto Parts may be worth more in pieces than the whole
- Stocks in the Dow: About the Dow Jones Industrial Average (DJIA)
- The Trade Desk train returns to the station
- What Are the U.K. Market Holidays? How to Invest and Trade
- 2 low priced AdTech stocks to ride the advertising rebound
Receive News & Ratings for Soitec Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Soitec and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.