Regal Asian Investments Limited (ASX:RG8 – Get Free Report) announced a interim dividend on Friday, February 9th, MarketIndexAU reports. Shareholders of record on Sunday, March 17th will be paid a dividend of 0.05 per share on Sunday, March 17th. This represents a yield of 2.54%. The ex-dividend date is Wednesday, February 14th.
Regal Asian Investments Stock Performance
About Regal Asian Investments
VGI Partners Asian Investments Limited is a principal investment firm. It primarily focuses on Asia and will be heavily weighted towards investments in Japan, South Korea, Singapore, Hong Kong, Taiwan and Australia. The firm does not invests in companies which operate in highly cyclical industries, boom-bust' technology companies, and companies whose success relies upon a short-term consumer fad.
- Five stocks we like better than Regal Asian Investments
- Basic Materials Stocks Investing
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
- Investing in Construction Stocks
- Simpson Manufacturing stock doubled in value; It can double again
- High Flyers: 3 Natural Gas Stocks for March 2022
- Uber quadruples EPS estimates, but is growth decelerating?
Receive News & Ratings for Regal Asian Investments Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Regal Asian Investments and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.