Almacenes Éxito Price Performance
Shares of EXTO opened at $5.43 on Tuesday. Almacenes Éxito has a 52-week low of $4.80 and a 52-week high of $7.30. The business has a fifty day moving average of $6.83.
Hedge Funds Weigh In On Almacenes Éxito
A number of hedge funds have recently modified their holdings of EXTO. American Century Companies Inc. purchased a new position in shares of Almacenes Éxito during the 3rd quarter worth $1,555,000. Rhumbline Advisers purchased a new position in shares of Almacenes Éxito during the 3rd quarter worth $353,000. UBS Group AG purchased a new position in shares of Almacenes Éxito during the 3rd quarter worth $353,000. Envestnet Asset Management Inc. purchased a new position in Almacenes Éxito during the 3rd quarter valued at about $153,000. Finally, HighTower Advisors LLC purchased a new position in Almacenes Éxito during the 3rd quarter valued at about $122,000.
Almacenes Éxito Company Profile
Almacenes Éxito SA operates as a retail commerce company in South America. The company operates a chain of retail stores primarily under the Éxito, Carulla, Surtimax, Super Inter, Surti Mayorista, Libertad, Mini Libertad, Devoto, Disco, and Géant brands. It is also involved in the online commerce activities.
- Five stocks we like better than Almacenes Éxito
- Technology Stocks Explained: Here’s What to Know About Tech
- 3 attractive stocks that insiders are buying
- Investing in large cap stocks: Diving into big caps
- Alpha and Omega Semiconductor ready to bounce, DOJ cloud lifts
- Roth IRA Calculator: Calculate Your Potential Returns
- Wendy’s vs Shake Shack: Out with the new, in with the old?
Receive News & Ratings for Almacenes Éxito Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for Almacenes Éxito and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.