Media coverage about FEI Company (NASDAQ:FEIC) has trended somewhat negative recently, Alpha One Sentiment reports. The research group, a division of Accern, rates the sentiment of media coverage by analyzing more than twenty million blog and news sources. Alpha One ranks coverage of public companies on a scale of negative one to one, with scores closest to one being the most favorable. FEI Company earned a news sentiment score of -0.05 on Alpha One’s scale. Alpha One also assigned media stories about the scientific and technical instruments company an impact score of 0 out of 100, indicating that recent media coverage is extremely unlikely to have an effect on the company’s share price in the next several days.
These are some of the media stories that may have effected Alpha One Sentiment’s scoring:
- Failure Analysis Market to be at Forefront During 2017 – 2025 (mynewsdesk.com)
- Service Laboratory Market Shares, Strategies and Forecast Worldwide, 2016 to 2026 (openpr.com)
- FEI Company (FEIC) Getting Positive News Coverage, Study Finds (americanbankingnews.com)
- Super Resolution Microscopes Market : Carl Zeiss AG, GE Lifesciences, Nikon Corporation, Hitachi High Tech Corporation Among Top Key Players (openpr.com)
- Eds, Wds, Ebsd, Micro-Xrf Instruments Market : Key Product Segments, Current & Upcoming Trends Analysis 2024 (sbwire.com)
About FEI Company
FEI Company is a supplier of scientific instruments and related services for nanoscale applications and solutions for industry and science. The Company operates through two segments: Industry Group, which consists of customers in semiconductor integrated circuit manufacturing and related industries, such as manufacturers of data storage equipment and other technologies, as well as customers in the oil and gas industry, and Science Group, which includes universities, research laboratories and customers in a range of industries, including metals, automobiles, aerospace, geosciences and forensics.
This story was originally published by WKRB News (https://www.wkrb13.com) and is the sole property of WKRB News. If you are reading this article on another website, that means this article was illegally copied and re-published to this website in violation of U.S. and International copyright law. You can view the original version of this story at https://www.wkrb13.com/markets/2065313/fei-company-feic-earning-somewhat-critical-media-coverage-analysis-shows.html
Receive News & Ratings for FEI Company Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and analysts' ratings for FEI Company and related companies with MarketBeat.com's FREE daily email newsletter.